Winners will be awarded their prizes at the Euro PM2020 Congress & Exhibition, which will be held 4-7 October 2020 in Lisbon, Portugal.
Each winner will receive:
- a cash prize, sponsored by Högänas AB for:
- €750 for the Diploma/Masters category
- €1000 for the Doctorate/PhD category
- complimentary registration to the Euro PM2020 Congress and Exhibition courtesy of EPMA and will be invited to give a 5 minute presentation of their winning thesis during the opening plenary session
- Post event, winners will have the opportunity of having their work published in the prestigious journal Powder Metallurgy.
All entrants to the competition will receive a certificate of participation.