Rules for the 2024 EPMA Powder Metallurgy Thesis Competition
In order to be accepted:
- The subject of the thesis must be capable of being classified under the topic Powder Metallurgy
- The thesis must have been officially accepted or approved by the applicant’s teaching establishment during the 2021/2022, 2022/2023 or 2023/2024 academic years
- Applicants must be graduates of a European university
- Application can only be submitted once and not for consecutive years.
- All required documents must be submitted on or before 24 April 2024 to be considered.
Please note, if theses of insufficient high standard are submitted, the judges reserve the right to not award a prize in either or both categories.